Life these days can feel like a maze.
This time is difficult for many of us in many different ways and in varying degrees.
Let’s do as many amazing things as possible to make it through the maze, together.
Here are a few small amazing things to try.
- Hop on your amazing skate deck for a quick ride around your block. It will be peaceful and amazing!
- Fill an amazing bag with some hand soap and tooth paste, etc. Drop them off to a neighbour in need.
- Fill an amazing can with a few tasty essentials or healthy snacks. Drop them off to a neighbour in need.
- Fill an amazing envelope with a hand written letter, a poem, or funny drawings. Leave it around for someone in your home to find.
- Fill an amazing box with amazing things to remind you of these amazing times.
I am so grateful for all of the essential workers for being so strong and brave in the face of this beast. If you are not an essential worker I hope you are staying home. When you do have to go out I urge you to wear a mask. A homemade mask works well for your quick essential outings, which is what your outings should be.
Let’s make some great memories for this historic and traumatic time. We now have the luxury to imagine and create the beautiful world we want to live in that prior to this we could only dream of. Many people are struggling through this so if we can all do our best to help one another the world will be a special place on the other side of this.
I wish you all health, happiness, and the mental strength to get through these trying times.
Much love, Anita.
We will be posting bits and bites from the new Bang Surface Design Guide on instagram. Hope to see you there!